This project involved the complete re-design and construction of a 2 ha sloping garden for an existing renovated barn conversion, including:
- construction of a new 3 bay oak framed garage with remodelling of driveway and associated parking areas
- demolition of an existing garage to allow the creation of a new stone paved terrace with steps leading down to an oval shaped lawn area
- extensive construction of dry stone retaining walls, paved paths and steps
- planting schemes for the new garden
- creation of a lower paved terrace in the lower garden with summerhouse/studio workshop
- design and construction of a children’s treehouse.